Thursday, February 08, 2007

A Photograph to Make you Think

Have a close look at both the photographs & read the messages below them. Forwarding this link to as many people as you can wouldn't fulfill a wish; nor ignoring it will cause any misfortune; but its our moral duty to be concerned....towards humanity.

PS: Click on the first photo to view it bigger and read the message on it.

This was found in his diary:

"Dear God, I promise I will never waste my food no matter how bad it can taste and how full I may be. I pray that He will protect this little boy, guide and deliver him away from his misery. I pray that we will be more sensitive towards the world around us and not be blinded by our own selfish nature and interests.

I hope this picture will always serve as a reminder to us that how fortunate we are and that we must never ever take things for granted".

Email this link to friends. On this good day, let's make a prayer for the suffering in anywhere any place around the globe and send this friendly reminder to others; think & look at this...when you complain about your food and the food we waste daily...

No comments: